Fairblue
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal
My top chap: Bertie
Favorite Aircraft: Spitfire

Re: Biggles Loses His Man

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Postby Kismet » 07 Apr 2015, 00:50

Poodles sighed, and started negotiating.
The Decision to Survive - A good pilot is both born and made. The best would look upon his work as a combination of adventure and a serious mission. – Major General Sir Frederick Sykes

Fairblue
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Postby Fairblue » 07 Apr 2015, 01:05

Raymond was highly delighted with the results as were his opposite numbers on the Continent. No more was said about Poodles' initial escape. Kylie left Riley as Poodles' had spilt the beans about the proceeds of O'Reilly's previous jobs, but went back to him when she discovered it had been turned into bricks and mortar in Spain. Biggles kept his promise to Riley who evidently didn't feel obliged to reciprocate, because about six months after the affair a postcard landed on Biggles desk from Riley, Kylie, Wiley and Miley which featured a golden beach in Benidorm and bore one single sentence. "Who says crime doesn't pay?"

THE END
The Decision to Survive - A good pilot is both born and made. The best would look upon his work as a combination of adventure and a serious mission. – Major General Sir Frederick Sykes

Fairblue
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Postby Kismet » 07 Apr 2015, 01:21

Nice!y wrapped up, FB. Well done.

Fairblue
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Postby kylie_koyote » 07 Apr 2015, 13:05

Ha! Well done.

Return to “Old RPGs”