Kismet
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
My top chap: Biggles
Favorite Aircraft: Paper

Re: Algy gets Married. A never-ending rpg part 1

Post by Kismet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Fairblue » 08 Feb 2015, 19:33

"Not just yet. My er..friendship with Magnolia taught me to be cautious. But she's away with her parents just now so I'm free to assist."
'Major Bigglesworth,' said von Stalhein coldly, 'there are times when I seriously wonder if you were created by the devil just to annoy me.'

Kismet
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Kismet » 08 Feb 2015, 20:51

Biggles, Bertie, Algy and Wilks looked at Gimlet and felt a little uneasy. It was their experience that it didn't matter how much a chap protested marriage wouldn't change things, and he'd spend just as much time with the boys as he always did, it never turned out to be the case, and pretty soon he'd be slapping them on the back and talking about them being lucky blighters but he couldn't join them as the school fees had to be paid and he'd promised to take the little lady to visit her mother that weekend.
'Major Bigglesworth,' said von Stalhein coldly, 'there are times when I seriously wonder if you were created by the devil just to annoy me.'

Kismet
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Fairblue » 08 Feb 2015, 21:21

However, they had to be happy with Gimlet's cautious "not yet" and they returned to the rather knotty problem of where to go next should Algy's mother run them to earth,

Kismet
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Kismet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 pm

I'm going to put the first break in here. I'll carry on transferring part two shortly.