Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal
My top chap: Biggles
Favorite Aircraft: Paper

Re: Yet Another Biggles Site YABS

Post by Kismet » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:19 pm

y AusterAutocrat » 04 Jun 2014, 16:14

Aw, that was a terrific website. :( Pity there's been some trouble. What do we think will happen...? Nothing? Will it suddenly reappear? :eh:

This actually reminds me of when we lost Jenny. And there was panic... but then she turned up again 8-)
'Major Bigglesworth,' said von Stalhein coldly, 'there are times when I seriously wonder if you were created by the devil just to annoy me.'

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:19 pm

isambard » 12 Jun 2014, 06:48

YABS administrator here. The site is back up.

And you guessed right about being hacked. Although not YABS but another site on the same domain which made my provider take everything offline.

Site now completely rebuilt from a local backup so 100% clean. Only piece turned off is the list of updates as it's reporting every image in the database as brand new.

Not very active in this forum (I know, shame) but anything awry on the site email me at yabs@isambard.com.au. Will try and fix/update. At present the only updates are when my collection extends with another purchase. Recently just the latest Red Fox editions as nothing exciting coming up at eBay.

Regards

Steve
YABS Admin

PS: What's wrong with Algy's orange moustache :-)
'Major Bigglesworth,' said von Stalhein coldly, 'there are times when I seriously wonder if you were created by the devil just to annoy me.'

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Spitfire666 » 12 Jun 2014, 07:55

isambard wrote:
YABS administrator here. The site is back up.

Hooray, glad it is all sorted out now. :D By the way, when you get around to editing, you might want to mention that Camels were used in The Camels are Coming :!:

I hope you are laughing when you say that :?: :!: It is unbelievably horrible and all Algy fans hate it :atomic:

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

OzBiggles1963 » 12 Jun 2014, 09:02

isambard wrote:
YABS administrator here. The site is back up. And you guessed right about being hacked. Although not YABS but another site on the same domain which made my provider take everything offline. Site now completely rebuilt from a local backup so 100% clean. Only piece turned off is the list of updates as it's reporting every image in the database as brand new. Not very active in this forum (I know, shame) but anything awry on the site email me at yabs@isambard.com.au. Will try and fix/update. At present the only updates are when my collection extends with another purchase. Recently just the latest Red Fox editions as nothing exciting coming up at eBay. Regards.
Steve
YABS Admin

Well done Steve! Great site you have there btw. Opinions are divided on That Moustache...hmm, possibly 99% Against & 1% For I reckon. ;) :? :D

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Inactive User 171 » 12 Jun 2014, 09:30

I really, really hate it :cry: I am glad YABS is back though as I love the reviews.

Return to “Links”