RPG mess abouts. A place to be creative
Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal
My top chap: Biggles
Favorite Aircraft: Paper

Re: Re: Algy gets Married. A never-ending rpg part 8

Post by Kismet » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:59 am

Unfortunately, he had left his lighter at Mount St when he'd popped out for his cigarettes and had no way of making smoke to set them off. Algy looked around to see if there were two sticks he could run together.
'Major Bigglesworth,' said von Stalhein coldly, 'there are times when I seriously wonder if you were created by the devil just to annoy me.'

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal
My top chap: Bertie
Favorite Aircraft: Spitfire

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:24 am

He spotted some joss sticks on a bedside table. That meant there would probably be a lighter somewhere. The only problem was, how to find out without arousing Clara's interest.
The Decision to Survive - A good pilot is both born and made. The best would look upon his work as a combination of adventure and a serious mission. – Major General Sir Frederick Sykes

RAAF Spitfire Girl
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
Favourite Book: Biggles in the Baltic

Post by RAAF Spitfire Girl » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:21 pm

"Whatever you think you're going to find in those cupboards, it's not going to help you get out of here," Clara said nastily. She was having difficulty accepting that Algy could continue to ignore her for this long.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:28 pm

"Maybe, maybe not," Algy acknowledged, still poking around.
The Decision to Survive - A good pilot is both born and made. The best would look upon his work as a combination of adventure and a serious mission. – Major General Sir Frederick Sykes

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:49 pm

Clara applied some decals to her now dry nails. She was bored and it would be hours before Dicky was back.
'Major Bigglesworth,' said von Stalhein coldly, 'there are times when I seriously wonder if you were created by the devil just to annoy me.'

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Algy had found what he what he was looking for. A lighter. It was of the disposable type and had been thrown down onto the bedside table and was hidden by the lamp on it.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:59 pm

He out a joss stick right beneath one of the detectors. Nothing happened.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:26 am

Clara looked at him. "What are you up to?" She asked suspiciously.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:28 am

She looked up to where the smoke was spiralling it's scented way and laughed.
'Nice try, but the smoke detectors are off as steam for the shower kept setting them off and Dicky got fed up of redecorating.'

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:14 am

"You'd better hope I don't accidentally set fire to the place then," Algy said, resuming his nosey progress around the room.

RAAF Spitfire Girl
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
Favourite Book: Biggles in the Baltic

Post by RAAF Spitfire Girl » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Biggles had planned Algy's rescue and he, Ginger and Bertie were much closer to Algy's Panic Room than Clara realised. Ginger's technological know-how together with his knowledge of Patella Towers had proved invaluable in helping them avoid Dicky's security measures. Even as Algy prowled the room, Biggles was nearing the door.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:10 pm

Biggles knocked on the door.''Algy,' he hissed, 'Are you in here?'

Clara was galvanised into action. She knew what Algy didn't, and that was that spending a single night together was as binding as an actual marriage ceremony. The document had been written a long time in the past. She broke a lump of one of her cosmetics off and began heating it in the lock with a hairdryer to prevent a key being inserted from Biggles's side.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:42 pm

But Dicky Knee had left the key in the lock and even as Clara was frantically trying to seal it, Biggles turned the key and depressing the handle, shoved the door open.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Clara pushed him hard, using both hands, away from the door, grabbed the key, locked the door on her side and swallowed the key.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Clara looked at Algy smugly, but the smile was wiped off her face when the door swung slowly open.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:21 pm

She tried to hold them off with the hairdryer and some accurately thrown bottles of nail varnish.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:35 pm

But Algy grabbed a throw off the bed and threw it over her, holding her tightly. Biggles went to his aid, while Ginger, dropping his Skeleton keys, reached for his handcuffs and after a brief struggle in which he was kicked in the face, managed to cuff her ankles.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 pm

With admirable single mindedness, Clara freed her hands from the throw and clung onto Algy trying to prevent him leaving the room.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:53 pm

Ginger tickled the sole of her foot. She let go of Algy immediately and tried to get to Ginger. "Wait in the car," Biggles told Algy, "I think I know what she's trying to do."

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:14 am

Clara suddenly remembered what Dicky, illegally, kept in his bedside drawer. She wrenched it open and grabbed his gun. 'Stay very still, everyone,' she warned, firing a warning shot at the vicinity of Ginger's feet.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:28 am

They froze. "Get these off my feet," she ordered Ginger, gesturing at her ankle.

"What Are you hoping to achieve by this?" Biggles asked, stalling for time. Bertie, on watch outside, would hear the shot and be along to investigate.

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:42 am

'Sit on the bed with your feet up,' Clara ordered, positioning herself against the door. It was going to be a long night, but come dawn she and Algy would be married. The document made no mention of them having to be alone for the night.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:59 am

But she had reckoned without Algy. "No," he said, refusing to move. "I'm not going to be a party to whatever scheme you're cooking. You'll have to shoot me first."

Kismet
Air Vice-Marshal
Air Vice-Marshal

Post by Kismet » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:07 am

Algy watched her very seriously consider shooting him. It would solve her problems nicely if Algy had a flesh wound preventing him from leaving the room. Clara looked at Algy's legs and thought about whether she could see the shape of them clearly enough through his trousers to administer only a flesh wound.

Fairblue
Air Marshal
Air Marshal

Post by Fairblue » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:21 am

"I could always kill you," she said, pointing the gun at his chest.

Return to “RPGs, Quizzes, and Games”